We have launched the inaugural title from our Engineering series, A State-of-the-Art Guide for Post-Installed Reinforcement, written by experts in the field Dr. Daniel Looi, Dr. Ray Su, and Prof. Emad Gad.
The book launch was held at Sunway University on Thursday, 28 July 22, as part of the Half-Day Seminar on Advancements in Post-Installed Reinforcements, jointly organised with the Institution of Engineers Malaysia’s (IEM) Civil and Structural Technical Division, alongside Hilti Malaysia and Swinburne University of Technology, Sarawak.
The book is available online at press.sunway.edu.my and in major bookstores such as Kinokuniya, MPH, and Gerakbudaya.
Image Captions :
- Prof. Sibrandes Poppema, President of Sunway University, delivering the Welcome Address,
- Engineers and construction industry experts.
- Prof. Graeme Wilkinson, Chair of Sunway University Press, officiating the book launch
- Book signing ceremony
- From L to R – Carol Wong (Sunway University Press), Prof. Graeme Wilkinson (Sunway University), Dr. Daniel Looi (Swinburne University of Technology), Ir. Dr. Kwong Kok Zee (IEM), Ir. Dr. Lee Yun Fook (IEM), Cedric Lezer (Hilti Malaysia)
- Author, Dr. Daniel Looi, delivering his speech
- From L to R: Carol Wong (Sunway University Press), Prof. Graeme Wilkinson (Sunway University), Ir. Dr. Lee Yun Fook (IEM)
- From L to R: Michael Rößle (Hilti Asia Pacific), Ir. Ng Beng Hooi (Hilti Malaysia), Dr. Daniel Looi (Swinburne University of Technology), Terrence Teo (Hilti Asia Pacific)